Skip to main content

Settling the blows

I gaze, i grin, i giggled

so what if the blow triggered?

The point where i was hinted the unusual demeanor,

when it was a spooky little carrier.

The talks molded n folded,

adding to the heat and the toungue scolded.

We promised and got united for happy stories,

Daily dose of love and no worries...


I glance, I hear, I say,

so what if we didnt go our way?

It was an over debated issue,

which we shouldn't have pursued..

The conversation just got worsened,

and the aisles to each other sharpened

stabbing each of us deep inside..

o petty things to be resolved we decide.


I chop, I cook, I hear

so what we let down on how to cater

I welcome the suggestions with a long face

tried keeping and doing stuff at your pace

The words which boiled and blistered,

worked faster than how sugar minced..

lets burn it up on the burner and we rinsed


I sob, i cry, I howl

so what the promises to keep still crawl

I go erratic, i figure and explain,

the sheer blame games we refrain.

standing on the edge i ponder

Gearing it up, not too late to surrender


Tomorrow, Day after and the nth day,

so what if its tolling us to pay

for he is the one and only in entire world

let my efforts not go churned!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey ..Its a gud one...

-Prashanth
Which are these Blows you are talking about?? ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

For you dear mum & dad - On your Anniversary

They are the ones who need no introduction, solely culpable for my creation. On this day they entered in holy wedlock. And together they ventured in this bonded bliss They are the ones to whom I belong n will ever do Thank you my guardian angels for everything you do. Revising the torn pages of my growing up tales the days of strictness and discipline that forever prevailed To make me a better person of what I am today. How much I abhorred your ascendancy and check, shrugging my shoulders off and had crazy frets How difficult teen I had been, doing all those sins; with much endurance you dealt, when I proved to be grim. How I grew in your embrace dear father with a new demand each day; some or the other And u smilingly met it each time without thinking twice Re-balancing your budget over paying for my toys' price the independence you gave and the trust you showed is beyond handful of thanks when today I think and grin One who sowed the seeds of patience, confidence and being ground

Little spare time

  I know I have a little spare time But I don’t want to lose it & later whine "Sit back and relax", they say But hey! What about the pieces, that could pay? Pay in terms of knowledge & feed my soul! Lose myself in words, scribble and some strokes should get it all What if I have some spare time, I want to use and not whine I want to explore my writings, I know I can write & incite "Funny lass!" "11 years, not a single write-up, is that your writing appetite?" "Oooo! Wait, I am on it, in multiple drafts are buried, voices from my head" Don’t know what feared me to publish them and spread.. I want to explore my sketches, I know I can give strokes to my imagination If not again I succumb to my procrastination Some goals I have set, my inner moods have been swayed I know I have a little spare time So sure not losing it, and making a little room to shine!    

My 2nd Canvas Painting