Skip to main content

My LearnSometing Sojourn


From the days when notice period sword hung on our heads,
That’s when we started knitting this LS thread.
Our daily hurdles for LS courses update,
Where stringent deadlines to deliver was mandate.
Our loopholes on "Backdating and Daw Codes",
Made the entire team to run on its toes.
New work welcomed, followed by estimation exercise...
That commissioned the client with a hefty price.
Much discussion, Deepak announced deliverable dates, with enuff buffers,
And there we worked, crushing estimation and we all suffered.

And then started Salome’s scripting which was innovative,
Leaving all the practice teams to be inquisitive.
Hanish’s creativity stood worth for the course’s graphics,
With LD and CT pleading him to give one time fix.
And there Nimisha pitched in for "Prepare to Sell"
Loads of good hours after office she had to shell.
Kishore dived deep with "Pharmacy Technician in the Workplace"
Poor guy skipped his ciggies, and to blogging he waved bye
Pradeep and Charu held the rope with much involvement in "CSOS",
Their dedication made us finish up the course without much chaos.
Sumona’s boarded on the project without prior training,
Got drenched with "HEB-FLSA" client fixes, all over raining!
Prepared to sell were the products of oral, facial and hair care,
Poor audio issues left us pulling hair n gnashing jaws and gave nightmares!
Namrata’s red flag to postpone the release on quality issue was a fuss,
And Bobby storming on practice teams to finish up no matter what!
Me running after CT maestros where functionality stood out of the scope,
And kavita wrapping the files to fix them late night leaving her choked.

Gosh!!The never ending debatable issue of source files upload,
Pradeep n kishore, get zipped, hold the front and bear the load!!
We laughed, we cried and we criticized the client’s comments,
and Deepak bribed with dhoklas, samosas to end team’s ailing torments
Working late nights, missing cab at times, skipping lunch and glued on Conman,
Phew!! Life will treat me beyond this LS work plan.
Will cherish the memories and bonding with you all is a bliss,
Fidgeting at times, delegating work to my CT fellas, such times I’m gonna miss.
My exit won’t stop the work, I hope you all perform well and gleam,
Making PM and client raving about the team.
The sweets and the sours, and yes the Star, all I had with you guys,
Don’t forget to remember me sometime as I say goodbye.


P.S. This one is dedicated to my LearnSomething Project Team in NIIT. Miss them tonnes :)

Comments

Amandeep said…
:-)
Wow!!!! So well written, and so well expressed!! Hats off to you!! You've got a major talent here girlie!! This is just too good!! Please keep writing, and let this talent grow and flourish...

Will you PLEASEEEEEEE give me some writing tips?!!!
what update? kuch likha hi nahi hai :(
Amandeep said…
Toh likh naa jaldi se!!
Waiting to read more... :-)
Amandeep said…
*Screams Impatiently*

U.P.D.A.T.E.!.!.!.!.!
Hullo!
Not heard from you for a very long time. What's happening, waiting for your update!
Priya said…
UPDATE SAM!! Its been 4 months. You cant keep the world deprived of your amazing writing.

Popular posts from this blog

For you dear mum & dad - On your Anniversary

They are the ones who need no introduction, solely culpable for my creation. On this day they entered in holy wedlock. And together they ventured in this bonded bliss They are the ones to whom I belong n will ever do Thank you my guardian angels for everything you do. Revising the torn pages of my growing up tales the days of strictness and discipline that forever prevailed To make me a better person of what I am today. How much I abhorred your ascendancy and check, shrugging my shoulders off and had crazy frets How difficult teen I had been, doing all those sins; with much endurance you dealt, when I proved to be grim. How I grew in your embrace dear father with a new demand each day; some or the other And u smilingly met it each time without thinking twice Re-balancing your budget over paying for my toys' price the independence you gave and the trust you showed is beyond handful of thanks when today I think and grin One who sowed the seeds of patience, confidence and being ground

Little spare time

  I know I have a little spare time But I don’t want to lose it & later whine "Sit back and relax", they say But hey! What about the pieces, that could pay? Pay in terms of knowledge & feed my soul! Lose myself in words, scribble and some strokes should get it all What if I have some spare time, I want to use and not whine I want to explore my writings, I know I can write & incite "Funny lass!" "11 years, not a single write-up, is that your writing appetite?" "Oooo! Wait, I am on it, in multiple drafts are buried, voices from my head" Don’t know what feared me to publish them and spread.. I want to explore my sketches, I know I can give strokes to my imagination If not again I succumb to my procrastination Some goals I have set, my inner moods have been swayed I know I have a little spare time So sure not losing it, and making a little room to shine!    

My 2nd Canvas Painting