Skip to main content

And she got her nose pierced....


Shimmering studs, glittering stones, glinting rings….they all looked amusingly beautiful, but only at chiseled noses… that was she belief, so nose rings..nopes….they are just not meant for her outspread nose….but with all her exhilaration she planned for the big day!! The thought of puncturing the sensitive nosy chilled down her spine. And her quivering mind followed every lass with pierced nose. Had it been among the office colleagues, or amidst a crowded market complex. Not even she let the studded noses off her mind while brisk walking for temple every morning. She was living with it in every thought of hers. Realized it when the other day pandit ji shook her vehemently while distributing Prasad n she found herself lost in chasing the beauty of a glimmered nose of a lady next to her.

Oh she had enough! needed to get in action now, so after much research, one fine evening; she walked up to the guy. The minute she landed there, was all welcomed. The guy claimed to be proficient in his profession. Not to miss his much accoladed paper cuttings that raved about his skill, carrying pictures of some hippies getting their navel, brows, nose pierced. Convinced she was that the guy has the knack of his job. And then she sat on her haunches. Her heart was constantly skipping its beat and a peculiar sensation in her nose. The guy was all prepared with his instruments and it was then when after much thought process, she decided to give in. There the acuminous wire penetrated in her tender skin, echoed with her squelched screams, piercing the hush around and splash of water rolling down and kissing her cheeks Bingo.... Done!

She was one happy girlie. The days were not the same from thereon, as she felt the heaviness of a mountain on her little nose. While taking shower dancing in the washroom, often her hands accidentally slipped towards the new ornament followed by a loud scream. She was taking extra care while washing her face, wiping it from the edges and skipping the area surrounding the ring. And the worst, she found almost impossible flaring her nostrils which went parallel with gnashing when she was angry. But the thought of roots behind this new stud contributing to her beauty wiped the ache of ages.

Times flee and there stood the piercing. Now a stud glitters on her face. Though she longs for an eye who could see and groove on but the twinkling of the stud reminds her how she got her nose pierced, leaving a grin floating across her lips. :)

Comments

Amandeep said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Priya said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

For you dear mum & dad - On your Anniversary

They are the ones who need no introduction, solely culpable for my creation. On this day they entered in holy wedlock. And together they ventured in this bonded bliss They are the ones to whom I belong n will ever do Thank you my guardian angels for everything you do. Revising the torn pages of my growing up tales the days of strictness and discipline that forever prevailed To make me a better person of what I am today. How much I abhorred your ascendancy and check, shrugging my shoulders off and had crazy frets How difficult teen I had been, doing all those sins; with much endurance you dealt, when I proved to be grim. How I grew in your embrace dear father with a new demand each day; some or the other And u smilingly met it each time without thinking twice Re-balancing your budget over paying for my toys' price the independence you gave and the trust you showed is beyond handful of thanks when today I think and grin One who sowed the seeds of patience, confidence and being ground

Little spare time

  I know I have a little spare time But I don’t want to lose it & later whine "Sit back and relax", they say But hey! What about the pieces, that could pay? Pay in terms of knowledge & feed my soul! Lose myself in words, scribble and some strokes should get it all What if I have some spare time, I want to use and not whine I want to explore my writings, I know I can write & incite "Funny lass!" "11 years, not a single write-up, is that your writing appetite?" "Oooo! Wait, I am on it, in multiple drafts are buried, voices from my head" Don’t know what feared me to publish them and spread.. I want to explore my sketches, I know I can give strokes to my imagination If not again I succumb to my procrastination Some goals I have set, my inner moods have been swayed I know I have a little spare time So sure not losing it, and making a little room to shine!    

My 2nd Canvas Painting