Skip to main content

Making of a Reality Star!

Do you dream big? Do you intend to walk the road 'much' travelled? Do you yearn for quick fame? If all these thoughts hover over your mind...shed those inhibitions in you and you can be the next REALITY star!

The reality van is on its way to stardom to pick some and drop others. The reality series, much believed to be an eclipse on the famous saas-bahu operas is latest fad on the idiot box. Such shows have witnessed a colossal success of late, as every other channel you flip has some REAL treat for your eyes. The reality series though acceded from foreign, but is exalted by the Indians. Much to viewers amusement, the TV channels have grappled the nerve of the audiences as each one of us today is ardent and keenly inquisitive in peeping into others' personal lives. And why not? Its such a relief from the K- saga that had been ruling the small screen for years. Its then, where plebeians find reality shows a breather as they can unfold the day's fatigue by smirking on wanna be grooms in 'Rakhi ka Swayamvar' to keep tabs on the mud slinging among the contestants with the beep covering their abusive language and of course the rabid demeanors as seen in 'MTV Roadies' and 'Splitsvilla', which apparently masses enjoy and feed on the tidbit for gossip, chased by round of cackles in their living rooms.

We witness many reality series flocked with a bunch of young lads and lasses in aspiration of that quick fame. The boys and girls next door in no time become part of our colloquy, the discussion on our dinning tables & topic of our office conversations. We find ourselves betting on the most promising combatant and praying for our favorite one to win. After a thorough scrutiny and running the potential candidates under a scanner, the contestants pass the toughest of challenges to reach the summit, vying for fame, name n money. After all.. the road to stardom is not that easy.

A recent name to join the bandwagon of reality star was Salman Khan from 'Dance India Dance'. With his tremendous win he has qualified to join the likes of Abhijeet Sawant, Qazi Taukeer, Ashutosh, Nauman Saint. Besides his drudgery to make a place for himself, it's the people who bridged his route to victory. I often wondered who are the ones who vote for these guys? Are these voting numbers fake to flaunt a show's TRP; till the time i found myself running my fingers on my cell's keypad to vote for Ali Mughal from SKD. He could not win the game show, that's another story. Its me & you who ajudge the rising of a star. The show and the crew, decked up with emotional touch-ups leave the audience swirling on the emotional swing to vote! The show's success is evident from the fact when millions of people vote for their favorites. Audiences get sensitive to the contestants' sufferings and their triumphs. In a way, we love them, we hate them and we make them.

From combatants planning the plots in SKD to celebrities burning the dance floors with their toughest of moves in 'Jhalak Dikhla Ja'. From roadies performing the tasks that skip your beat as mere spectators, to the cute 'Gangu bai' grinning, leaving us appalled at her abundant talent and spontaneity to perform. They have entertained us and have won accolades and name for themselves.

Such ventures for sure give a complete platform to the aspirants, who till yesterday, were nobody from no-man's land but win an abode for themselves with sheer hard work, a winner attitude and their hunger for fame. While these shows with flamboyant sets, glitz and glamor mesmerize the common people to lure for the showbiz, the hardships borne by contestants cannot be brushed off. Living on the theory of “Survival of the fittest”, they crawl each day. The criticism by the judges, the common anguish among the peers often leave them bedazzled as they put their image on stake. The perpetual fear of embarrassment leading from such encounters which is not confined to them but reach thousands of viewers, leave the contestants in turmoil. While some apex to the fame n success, the others drift in the crowd. But realize they must, they are the chosen ones; holding onto the path, with their persistent endeavors they dream of success and a few out of the lot are blessed to hold the reins and govern the hearts of masses. With dreamy eyes and ongoing inquest, they welcome their role reversal from a common man to a much celebrated celebrity!

Comments

Ankit Goel said…
Well, I'm impressed!!
Firstly, with the eloquence in your words!
And Secondly, with your tolerance power! That you have seen almost every Reality Show (as they say), leave aside Sun TV, ETC Punjabi..he he...catches me the most!
Seems like you are really loving 'em all!
Well, jokes aside, truly said that how these shows catapults "us" to fame in just a whisker of time! And how they keep "us" all entangled and engrossed in them that we tend to forget our daily lives! Well, that's something!:-)
Yea Ankit..though m not a fan or sth..but yea..once u catch, you r inquisitive to follow...
Nagpal said…
Excellent,my child. Keep it up. It makes me proud.
Papa (R A Nagpal)
Anonymous said…
Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://lovokucoh.100freemb.com/nemymi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life
Anonymous said…
Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://kibysopi.1accesshost.com/nahipy.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money
Anonymous said…
Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]
Anonymous said…
Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Popular posts from this blog

For you dear mum & dad - On your Anniversary

They are the ones who need no introduction, solely culpable for my creation. On this day they entered in holy wedlock. And together they ventured in this bonded bliss They are the ones to whom I belong n will ever do Thank you my guardian angels for everything you do. Revising the torn pages of my growing up tales the days of strictness and discipline that forever prevailed To make me a better person of what I am today. How much I abhorred your ascendancy and check, shrugging my shoulders off and had crazy frets How difficult teen I had been, doing all those sins; with much endurance you dealt, when I proved to be grim. How I grew in your embrace dear father with a new demand each day; some or the other And u smilingly met it each time without thinking twice Re-balancing your budget over paying for my toys' price the independence you gave and the trust you showed is beyond handful of thanks when today I think and grin One who sowed the seeds of patience, confidence and being ground

Little spare time

  I know I have a little spare time But I don’t want to lose it & later whine "Sit back and relax", they say But hey! What about the pieces, that could pay? Pay in terms of knowledge & feed my soul! Lose myself in words, scribble and some strokes should get it all What if I have some spare time, I want to use and not whine I want to explore my writings, I know I can write & incite "Funny lass!" "11 years, not a single write-up, is that your writing appetite?" "Oooo! Wait, I am on it, in multiple drafts are buried, voices from my head" Don’t know what feared me to publish them and spread.. I want to explore my sketches, I know I can give strokes to my imagination If not again I succumb to my procrastination Some goals I have set, my inner moods have been swayed I know I have a little spare time So sure not losing it, and making a little room to shine!    

My 2nd Canvas Painting